DuraPin™ Extended Life Fastener Welding Pins
The DuraPin™ is a CenterLine Extended Life Product with a proprietary coating capable of withstanding the challenging welding and stamping environments of the Hot Stamping process. It is available as a Nut Welding Pin or as custom Tooling Locating Pins.
- Superior abrasive wear resistance.
- High core and outer hardness.
- Outstanding corrosion resistance.
- Low friction surface for superior resistance to weld spatter.
- Ability to be applied at high thicknesses for extended operating life.
- Ready to ship within 3 weeks of order placement.
Choose the DuraPin™ for:Better Value - Depending on the application, the DuraPin™ can last from 2 to 20 times longer than existing pins thus reducing downtime and maintenance needs.
Reduced inventory - With less pin replacement frequency, in-house inventory requirements will be reduced.
Ideal for Hot Stamped parts welding – The highly abrasive nature of hot stamped material and laser cut holes demand the use of a robust and abrasion resistant solution. The DuraPin™ has the hardness and wear resistance to effectively weld hot stamped parts.
Contact CenterLine for information on ordering your welding or locator pins with the DuraPin™ option.
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd:
DO YOU KNOW
How many fasteners are welded with CenterLine custom equipment and welding gun packages?
Since Jan 1, 2017
Past 7 days