CenterLine - Canada Facilities
CenterLine (Windsor) Limited is a Canadian based, privately held corporation specializing in advanced automation processes and joining technologies that satisfy resistance welding, metal forming, and cold spray applications. We are a vertically integrated enterprise with product offerings ranging from welding consumables to fully automated production systems.
Our main customers include OEMs and Tier suppliers in the automotive, mass transit, aerospace and defense industries. Aside from our main operations in Windsor, Ontario Canada, CenterLine also has manufacturing and service support facilities in the USA, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Romania, India, and China to support our customers' international operations.
With over 60 years of business experience, CenterLine continues to deliver state-of-the-art technologies and processes that assist our customers in maintaining their competitive advantage.
- Privately held corporation located in Windsor, Ontario, Canada; our Canada/US border location, directly across from Detroit, Michigan, is the busiest international trade crossing in North America.
- Nine (9) manufacturing sites and four (4) sales and technical support offices
- Employs nearly 1000 skilled trades and professionals
- Approximately 545,000 sq ft. (50,600 m2) of manufacturing space.
- Specialize in advanced automation processes and technologies primarily for resistance welding, fastener welding, metal forming and coating needs
- Main customers are OEMs and Tier 1 & 2 in the automotive, mass transit, aerospace and defense industries
- Financially stable with a strong level of re-investment in plant and equipment to maintain modern and competitive production facilities
- Highly skilled and experienced engineering, sales, project management, process development and technical support staff
- Numerous patented products and processes to remain at the forefront of key welding and coating technologies
- Support skilled trades development through apprenticeship and co-op programs in regional high schools, community colleges, and universities
- Awarded Canada’s Best Managed Company designation since 2013, achieved Gold Status in 2016, achieved Platinum Club Designation in 2020
|Machinery Division||Custom automated equipment and turnkey systems; Corporate Head Office|
|Electrodes Division||Standard and custom consumable electrode products, including caps, adapters, nut welding heads, etc.|
|Automation Components Division||Standard spot welding guns, actuators, presses, and component products.|
|Supersonic Spray Technologies Division||Cold Spray - manual and automated systems, powders.|
|Mechatronics Division||Standard brand products and product development.|
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd: